The Lymph System Allows Cancer To Spread. These Are The 9 Ways To Stop This

A network of tissues and organs, the lymphatic system works to clean and eliminate all the toxic and waste material from the body. It is an interesting fact that our body has 3 times more lymph than it has blood. The lymphatic system is the most important detoxification system in the body, so it is extremely important to know which products can disrupt its function.

The gut contains 80% of our immune cells. Most of these cells are found in the GALT, a gut-associated lymphatic tissue. The lymphatic system is made of white blood cells known as lymphocytes, which are stored in the bone marrow, spleen, appendix, behind the heart, and all lymph nodes in the body.

What is the lymphatic system’s role?

Our body pumps 90% of blood and sends it back to the heart, while the other 10% comprises lymph. All toxins, chemicals, viruses, cancerous cells, and bacteria are passed through the lymph. Have you ever wondered why every type of cancer is diagnosed with a lymph node biopsy? If the lymph is not able to flow properly, this is mostly due to the standard American diet, the cancer cells and toxic waste can’t be removed.

If this happens, the waste is eliminated by the bowels. These toxins are not recognized by the immune system. They eat away the system and cause metastasis.

This is how cancer spreads

Because of this, every cancer is diagnosed with a lymph node biopsy. If the cancer is located there, it goes through the entire body. Due to the spread, people need to undergo chemotherapy, which is known to be extremely poisonous and harmful. This is because chemotherapy does not make a difference between cells that are healthy and cells that are cancerous. It kills both of them.

So, it is of utmost importance to keep the lymph system moving and healthy, so it will be able to warn the immune cells if there is a problem.

Our lymphatic system is constantly exposed to various toxins, including smoking, pesticides, food additives, pollution, and prescription pill ingredients. Moreover, people are becoming deficient in vitamins and minerals, which in turn disrupts the function of the system.

Symptoms of the sluggish lymphatic system:

  • Dry or itchy skin
  • Breast swelling or soreness with each cycle
  • Cold hands/feet/poor circulation
  • Brain fog
  • Constipation
  • Cellulite
  • Discoloration of legs
  • Exhaustion
  • AM Soreness/stiffness

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *