Apple lets you store username and passwords in iCloud Keychain so you can log in to websites and apps quickly using FaceID or TouchID. But what if you want to manage those saved accounts and passwords? Here is a detailed guide on how to view, edit, delete, and add passwords on iPhone and iPad.
How to Find Accounts and Passwords on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Passwords & Accounts (iOS 13). For iOS 14, it has been renamed to just Passwords.
- Tap on Website & App Passwords. Authenticate using FaceID or TouchID.
- You will see a list of saved details. Use the search bar to find the details for the desired app or website quickly. Or, scroll and tap on any entry to see the username, password, and website address. Tap on the detail to copy it or share via AirDrop.
How to Quickly Find Saved Passwords Using Siri
- Summon Siri on your iPhone. You can do so by pressing the right-side button on iPhones with Face ID. On other iPhones, press the Home Button. You can also use the hot-word ‘Hey Siri.’
- Now, ask it ‘Show all my passwords.‘
- You can also ask Siri for specific passwords. For this, say something like, ‘Show my Gmail password,‘ or ‘Show my Twitter password.‘
- Next, authenticate using Touch ID or Face ID. You will be inside the Settings app where you can view, copy, or AirDrop your credentials.