- 2 (8) oz packages of cream cheese softened
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gently add in the egg yolk and vanilla.
- Place one tube of crescent rolls in the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 pan.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top.
- Add the second tube of crescent rolls.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Try to keep the seams together, and don’t worry if they don’t completely touch the edges of the pan. It will puff up while baking. You can also use the new Pillsbury seamless crescent roll dough.
Calories: 497kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 626mg | Potassium: 78mg | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 795IU | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg