This easy Meatball Soup recipe combines turkey meatballs, couscous and veggies simmered in a delicious tomato broth. It’s flavorful, hearty and ready in just 40 minutes, great for a busy night!
We’re deep into soup season and I’m bringing you a delicious recipe to add to your rotation. If you love soup and spaghetti and meatballs, you will definitely love this meatball and couscous soup!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Comfort food. This meatball soup is full of comforting flavors and is a great way to warm up on cold winter nights.
- One pan meal. This soup is made in one pot on the stove which makes for easy clean up.
INGREDIENTS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
- Meatballs- the recipe calls for homemade turkey meatballs. However, you can use your meat of choice (beef, sausage, pork, etc.) or use premade fresh or frozen meatballs.
- Tomatoes- you will need a can of crushed tomatoes for the soup.
- Couscous- I recommend using pearl couscous. You can also use a small pasta such as ditalini or orzo.
See the recipe card below for quantities and remaining ingredients.
Grab what you need for this recipe:
- Large bowl
- Chef’s knife
- Cutting board
- Large pot or Dutch oven
- Mixing utensil
- Measuring spoons and cups needed: ¼ teaspoon, ½ teaspoon, 1 teaspoon, 1 tablespoon, ¼ cup, ⅓ cup and 1 cup.