- Sleep on a satin pillowcase to reduce the chances of facial wrinkles.
- Place a pillow between your knees to support your upper leg.
2. Fetal position
The fetal position involves lying on your side with your knees drawn toward your chest and your chin tilted down. It is the most popular sleeping position among women — over 41% of respondents claim to prefer this posture. It is advised to sleep on your left side to better rest your vital organs.
- Reduces snoring considerably.
- One of the preferred positions for pregnant women.
- Sleeping on the left side can help reduce acid reflux.
- The extreme curl can put a strain on the neck and back, thereby causing pain.
- This position, like other side-sleeping positions, can cause skin wrinkles and saggy breasts.