With everyday responsibilities and chores, it’s easy to find excuses not to go to the gym or do a simple workout at home. However, this 15-minute full-body workout is super simple and yet it will get your whole body moving.
1. Squat to lunge
- Position your feet hip-wide and shoulder-width apart.
- Squat down but don’t round forward as you do it. Keep the heels down and get your butt parallel to the ground.
- Step back into the initial position with your feet hip-wide and shoulder-with apart.
- Now place one foot forward and lunge back the other one as you drop the knee down to the ground. Make sure you keep your chest up.
- Now step back and repeat with the other leg. Step forward and lunge back with the other leg until the knee is down to the ground.
- Do it for 45 seconds and rest 15 seconds. Complete 3 rounds.
2. Walkout to pushups
- Stand straight and start by bending your hips and place your hands down on the floor just a couple of inches in front of your feet (shoulder-width apart).
- Now walk forward with your hands until your body is in the pushup position.
- Now perform a pushup and then walk with your hands back and return to the standing position.