2. Caramelized Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
YIELD: 6 Servings
TOTAL TIME: 0 hours 30 mins
- 3 tbsp Marie’s Market Reserve Caramelized Onion & Sesame Seed Dressing
- 1 lb chicken breast tenderloin
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small purple onion sliced
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt/pepper to taste
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Marie’s Market Reserve Caramelized Onion & Sesame Seed Dressing
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pour 3 tbsp of Marie’s Market Reserve Caramelized Onion & Sesame Seed Dressing in a medium bowl and add in the chicken breast tenderloin. Toss chicken in the dressing and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp of sesame oil to a large skillet or wok, and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken (in batches if necessary) and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- To make the stir-fry sauce, whisk together ¼ cup of low sodium soy sauce, 2 tbsp Marie’s Market Reserve Caramelized Onion & Sesame Seed Dressing, and 1 tbsp of honey. Set aside.
- Add 2 more tbsp of sesame oil to the skillet and add in the broccoli, bell peppers, onions, garlic, zucchini, and broccoli slaw. Cook until veggies become tender.
- Reduce heat to medium and add in the stir-fry sauce and the chicken. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and let boil for one minute.
- Serve with rice and or quinoa, if desired.