Fast and flavorful, this easy chicken breast recipe with a creamy coconut curry sauce is ready in about 20 minutes. Serve with rice for a complete and satisfying meal.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 thin boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- juice of 1 lime
- chopped cilantro, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Combine the curry powder and ginger in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the chicken.
- Scoot the onions to one side of the pan. Add the chicken breasts. Cook until golden on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Add the coconut milk and lime juice. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, covered, until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened, about 5 to 8 minutes. Garnish with cilantro.
- Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.