- C++ is more secure than C because of its use of string literals, enumeration constants, templates etc.
- Overloaded functions and constructors in C++ are an asset for embedded systems programming.
- The object oriented nature of C++ is also quite useful for complex embedded systems programming.
Java is the Aamir Khan of Embedded Systems Programming. While Aamir Khan can handle different types of roles in Bollywood, Java embedded system programs can be ported onto different platforms because of its WORA(“write once, run anywhere”) functionality. Also, Java is quite popular and widely used in embedded systems programming because of the various DevOps tools available.
- Java can be used to write extensible, portable, and downloadable embedded systems applications.
- There are many DevOps tools and libraries in Java that make it suitable for Embedded Systems Programming.
- The Java Virtual Machine ensures that embedded systems programmed in Java are portable and can be used for different IoT platforms.
Python is like Alia Bhatt because it is a comparatively young, yet popular language as compared to C or C++. While it is currently used in only about 5% of all embedded system code, its popularity is set to rise just like the career graph of Alia Bhatt. (Let’s Leave Kalank Aside!!!) Python is also popular in embedded systems programming because of its .
- Python is a popular language and known for its writability, concise, readable coding style, and error deduction.
- Python is much handier in the case of complicated embedded systems such as those using neural networks.
- Real time embedded systems use Python quite often. MicroPython is a good example of a lean and efficient implementation for this.