Skip to content
- Lie down on your back.
- Hands should be along your body.
- Throw your legs behind your head and touch the floor with your feet.
- Repeat 10 times.
3. Reaching your palm behind your back
- Stand up straight.
- Raise your hand and reach it behind your back.
- Touch the opposite shoulder blade with your palm. Your head may push forward a little bit.
- Repeat 10 times with each hand.
4. Shaking your body
- Stand on all fours on your knees. Relax your back.
- Start shaking by doing a quick and sharp bending of your arms at the elbows.
- Do this for 30-60 seconds.