What to do:
- Kneel on the floor, place your knees hip-width apart and thighs perpendicular to the ground.
- Put your hands on the back of your pelvis with your palms on the tops of your buttocks.
- Gently pull your tail forward and lean your upper torso backward.
- Grab your feet with both hands. If it’s not possible, turn your toes under to elevate your heels so that you can hold them with your hands.
- Lower your head back and hold the pose for about 30-60 seconds, then return to the initial position.
Results: Camel pose will help you relieve the stiffness in your neck muscles and increase mobility in this area.
What to do:
- Lie flat on your stomach, stretch your legs back, and place the tops of your feet on the floor.
- Put your hands on the floor right under your shoulders.
- Inhale and begin to lift your chest off the floor by straightening your arms. Press your tailbone toward the floor and curl your spine by slowly lowering your head backward until you feel a stretch.
- Hold the position for about 15-30 seconds, then release back to the floor with an exhalation.
Results: Cobra pose will help you lengthen the front muscles of your neck and realign the shoulders in order to restore a natural curve in your spine.